This yoghurt and fruit parfait recipe is one of the easiest breakfast or dessert recipe you'll discover. It is easy and fast to make and you can decorate it in any way you please. It will be so easy for you to concoct a healthy, delicious and eye-catching breakfast for your child.
Try different combinations of fresh fruits and berries to make your own unique creation. You can even add nuts and your favourite ice cream toppings. If your child still is not keen to eat the parfait, add sprinkles to it or use flavoured yoghurt.
Yoghurt And Fruit Parfait Recipe
Yield: 4 servings
– 3 cups vanilla non-fat yoghurt
– 1 cup granola
– 1 cup fresh peaches, sliced
– 1 large banana, sliced
– 1 pint fresh blackberries, blueberries, strawberries, or raspberries.
1) Place a layer of vanilla yoghurt into the bottom of a tall glass till it fills around 1/4 of the glass.
2) Add a layer of the fresh fruits and berries.
3) Add another layer of yoghurt and alternate between granola and fresh fruits with yoghurt till the glass is full.
4) Serve the parfait immediately.
Source of image: Anne Piccolo