This grilled salmon with dill and lemon recipe is a keeper. You should have this in your inventory of recipes. Salmon is rich in Omega-3 fatty acids and consuming it at least twice a week will help to boost your high density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol, which is the good cholesterol.
This dish is only takes 20 minutes to prepare and 20 minutes to cook. You can eat it on its own as the lemon will help to remove the fishy taste. You can also eat it with your favourite sauce.
Grilled Salmon With Dill And Lemon Recipe
Yield: 4 servings
– 4 6-ounce/170 mL salmon fillets
– 1/4 cup/60 mL lemon juice
– 2 tablespoons/30 mL vegetable oil
– 1 tablespoons/15 mL lemon zest
– 2 teaspoons/10 mL dried dill
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
1) Combine lemon juice, zest, oil, dill and garlic in a large resealable bag. Add salmon and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
2) Preheat grill. Remove salmon from bag and place on hot grill. Brush salmon with marinade from the ziptop bag.
3) Grill salmon for about 4 to 5 minutes per side. Remove when done. Salmon should be light in color and flake easily through the thickest part.
Source of recipe: About.com
Source of image 1: Jennie Faber
Source of image 2: Naotake Murayama